The video above demonstrates the Simpliot CITADEL Detection System working together with the Simpliot EWS System.
Our Simpliot CITADEL system is a market leader in detection speed and our neural networks are trained to deal with false positives. The Simpliot CITADEL gun detection works seamlessly and automatically with the Simpliot EWS System.
The Simpliot CITADEL System delivers highly scalable, resilient and near instant emergency warning notifications. As soon as the system detects a firearm the EWS System notifies the entire building and tracks the weapon and individual in real time.
The CITADEL System includes visual notifications on all computer screens, programmable LED strips and integrates Philips HUE light bulbs, making sure of redundancy of emergency notifications.
Lockdowns are stressful so Simpliot CITADEL enables management or security to inform each campus or building occupant of the reason for the lockdown. It also qualifies the situation to help determine whether there is an immediate danger. The CITADEL System provides real-time Command and Control (C2) of properties provided by our system’s feedback-loop from all rooms on campus and entirely customizable.
Simpliot CITADEL Detection Systems
The Simpliot CITADEL Detection Systems are deployed on the perimeter of a building or campus and in building common areas such as cafeterias, break areas, meeting rooms, hallways and recording/broadcast studios. The CITADEL Detection Systems turn passive video cameras into active monitoring systems with programmable, instantaneous alerts not requiring human monitoring. All live video camera feeds are analyzed by “trained” Simpliot CITADEL Systems to detect and read:
• Drawn Weapons (Dynamic Threat Detection)
• Facial Recognition (D-Base Face-Rec)
• Vehicle License Plates (ALPR)
CITADEL Systems neural networks are trained to avoid false positives (tennis rackets, cell phones, etc.). All CITADEL Systems are programmable to operate with or without human oversight.
Facial Recognition (F-Rec) and Automatic License Plate Reading (ALPR) compiles a database of students or employees and an “alert list” can be populated with ex-employees/students, sexual predators or any persons of concern. The system will seamlessly check employees or students in and out of offices, buildings or campuses and sends warnings if the alert list is triggered. If a person is not in the database, the system can also notify security.
Simpliot CITADEL and Simpliot EWS Working Together
Working together, the Simpliot CITADEL Detection Systems and Simpliot EWS System provide the following integrated IoT and AI based security platform:
• ULTRA FAST WARNING SYSTEM with building lock down
• INSTANT NOTIFICATION to all offices or rooms and to local police departments
• FEEDBACK LOOP from all offices or rooms to a security operation center
• INTEGRATED ECOSYSTEM fully integrated security solution
• EDGE DRIVEN DETECTION SYSTEM intelligence on the edge of the network
• ACTIVE VIDEO CAMERAS does not require human monitoring
• EASY DEPLOYMENT AND INSTALLATION into existing infrastructure
• SCALABLE IoT network communication protocol
• REASONABLY PRICED hardware and recurring revenues
• FINANCING options if appropriate